Wednesday, June 25, 2008

That Flea-Bag Dog


This is what that human put me through today because that stupid excuse for a dog couldn't stay away from the fleas! She not only gave me one bath, but two! Then, once I was all dry, she had the audacity to rub more stinky stuff on me and get me all wet again! Doesn't she know that cats bathe themselves? I'm not the one who rolled all over in the fleas! And, before she put me in that round thing filled with water, she
had the nerve to sit me down and cut off my nails
so I couldn't even use my claws on her! I got my
revenge later when I threw up a hair ball on her carpet! Ha ha!
I don't know. Sometimes I like that crazy human but most of the time I just want to get out. I'm sick of my confinement! I swear, one of these days I'm going to make a break for it and I'll be foot loose and fancy free! Although, that would mean I won't have that nice litter box and great food! The dog's not so bad when he's not so flea-infested! On the other hand, maybe I'll stick around for a little while longer! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Poor DotDot -- I hope Gilbert apologized... So now we know how to get fleas out of a cat, but how on earth do you get them out of the apartment?