eHarmony Jason and I went out for a second time tonight. He called me yesterday and asked if I would go with him to shop for a white shirt that he could wear with a suit. A little unsure of his intention, I agreed to meet him. So, when we met up at 8:00, I asked him where he liked to shop. He truly had no idea, and even had to look at a little note he had made to himself as to what his shirt size was. Realizing I was going to be in charge of finding him a shirt, I felt a little nervous as I've never shopped for a guy before--and everyone knows of my love for shopping! So, we walk into the first major store and literally, he chooses the second shirt I show him. And that's that, ladies and gentlemen! By this time, it's---what??? 8:15????
He suggested we go for a drink at Dave and Buster's! So, off we go! We go down to the Midway and to the bar. Drinks in hand, we go to the basketball game where I beat him soundly 3 straight times. Then we head to the car racing games where I won the first of 2. Then we go to skee ball where he did beat me twice--but then I turned around and beat him twice after that! Yes, people, I do keep track! We headed to a quiet place at the bar for another beer and I have to admit the eye tick was not as noticeable this evening. In fact, the evening was quite pleasant. I think I'll give him a 3rd date.
4 comments:
I'm SO proud of you! All that practice at the basketball game is coming in handy! :P And I have to admit, I'd keep track, too.
We'll have to work on the shopping thing. Because if neither of you wants to shop, that would leave me to do the shopping for both of you!
yea!!! Third date!
Can I come shopping too??
needing another update...
Post a Comment